Dec 19, 2019
You’re invited to join Dr. Sabrina on a strategic planning
journey on the podcast over the course of the next 4 weeks.
Dr. Sabrina and Mike have an episode lined up for January around
“Designing for Profit in 2020. Leading up to that, Dr. Sabrina will
be taking us through a process of reflecting on what we have
learned during 2019, focusing on wins and successes and using
insights from that to set us up for even more success in 2020.
You’ll want to grab a notebook or journal and a pen to capture
your insights. You’ll also want to hear her explain the science
behind why it’s so important to write your answers
- As you reflect on 2019, consider these questions as a way to
own your wins and successes:
- How did you improve the profitability of your business this
- Did you increase the revenue in your business this year?
- What did you do to improve your service delivery, particularly
with respect to your top clients and customers?
- What did you do with respect to your hiring? Did you fire
anybody this year? Did you release any team members who were not a
good fit and help them find opportunities elsewhere?
- Did you hire some A-players? Did you improve your systems for
attracting and hiring A-players?
- Did you improve your team? Did you do anything to help your
employees grow and support them in their personal development?
- Did you do anything this year to increase your emotional
intelligence as leader?
- What did you do to make your marketing more effective and more
efficient? How did you make better use of your marketing
- Have you taken more time off in 2019 than you have in the
- What have you already put in place that you want to do more
with in 2020?
- What are the projects you’ve been working on, that are almost
done, but not quite there? What do you need to complete?
- Identify the things that you have put in place this year that
are working exceptionally well.
- Identify the things that did not work so well or did not bring
the expected results, and consider cutting those things.
- What could you stop doing in 2020?
- Think about the lessons you learned as you conducted business
in 2019. What insights did you have that you can take forward and
- What were the breakdowns? What didn’t go well? What did
you put in place to improve it? If you haven’t put anything in
place, consider this as part of your strategic planning for
- Dr. Sabrina discusses why and how to identify your top
Links and Resources:
Get Ready for 2020!! Are you on track to creating a highly
profitable, great place to work that lets you take a 4 Week
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Book!! How to Hire the Best - Contractors
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Join Tap the Potential’s Exclusive Small Group Coaching
Start your journey with us by taking our Assessment:
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST - PLEASE RATE &
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors - https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! - https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/