Jun 13, 2019
Welcome to our special Father's Day edition of the Profit by
Design Podcast! Today, we are exploring the blend of fatherhood and
entrepreneurship. Mike Ciavolino, the owner of Shore Creative, is
back on the show with us. In addition to being an entrepreneur, he
is the father of fourteen-year-old triplets. We will also be
hearing from our very own Mike Bruno today, who is a father of
three. Both are sharing life lessons and challenges they’ve
experienced in their roles as fathers and
Tune in now, to find out more.
Mike Ciavolino provides a unique and practical perspective on
marketing and advertising. As the owner of Shore Creative Group
and having spent over 30 years in the marketing industry, Mike has
focused his energies on helping clients develop brand strategies
and marketing campaigns to better position themselves and win with
today’s changing customers.
- Mike Bruno and Mike Ciavolino talk about what they have been
doing differently, as fathers, in the last year.
- Mike Ciavolino's wife, who is a nurse, set up a hospital unit
in their house to cope with the needs of their three babies, who
were born eight weeks early and had to be monitored. This happened
just as Mike was starting to work for himself.
- Mike Ciavolino describes where he was in his business at the
time that his children were born.
- Some of the lessons that have served Mike Ciavolino, as a
father and as an entrepreneur.
- Mike Ciavolino talks about how managing the challenges in your
personal life helps you to manage the challenges you face in your
- Some of the lessons that Mike Bruno has learned as a father
that serve him as an entrepreneur.
- Mike Bruno explains how the supportive mindset and the
coordination mindset, with your family, blend into your
- Getting what you want by focusing on your intention and then
fitting the other pieces of the puzzle around that.
- Keeping things positive for the children after a divorce.
- The responsibility that they both feel, in their role as
fathers, and how that has played into the decisions that they have
made and will make, about their businesses.
- Some of the hard responsibilities that Mike Ciavolino faces
with his children and how this drives him in his business.
- Mike Bruno takes his responsibility as a father really
seriously. He talks about his drive to provide for his family.
- How Mike Bruno's daughter and Mike Ciavolino's son experience
them, as fathers.
- As parents, we have to be careful about what we say and do
because our children are watching everything.
- Some of the hardest things that they have experienced from
being a father and a business owner.
- Time management can be difficult for entrepreneurs and
- Showing up, being the best you can be, and having the biggest
impact, as a parent and in your business.
- Mike Bruno and Mike Ciavolino share their thoughts about
incorporating their kids into the work they are doing.
- What they hope that their children are learning from them, as
Profit by Design Facebook group
Dr. Sabrina’s free masterclass
Would you like to join a community of entrepreneurs setting our
businesses up to support our lives and not the other way around?
Check our Breakthroughs on The Bayou 4 Week Vacation™ Legacy
Retreat at www.4WeekVacation.com
For the month of June only, we are offering you a special
savings. All you have to do is to say, “I want a vacation!” when
you submit your application and you will get into the retreat for
If you're interested in being a part of the retreat, all the
information is available at www.4weekvacation.com.
Get Dr. Sabrina's free 4 Week Vacation™ Jump Start Guide:
Mike Ciavolino’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Ciavolino’s website: www.shorecreativegroup.com