Dec 27, 2018
Dr. Sabrina is getting ready to leave for her 4 Week Vacation!
She's been preparing since early March, and systemizing her
business to run without her for the next four weeks. This means
that her it will have to go through a complete business cycle
without her being around. In today's episode, Dr. Sabrina shares
the things she learned while getting her business ready for her to
confidently take her 4 Week Vacation.
Quite a number of Dr. Sabrina's clients are actively working on
taking a 4 Week Vacation in response to the 4 Week Vacation
Challenge she issued at her retreat back in March. Dr. Sabrina is
writing a book, The 4 Week Vacation, and documenting their
experiences, from the time they commit to taking the 4 Week
Vacation, to the time they made it happen. So today, on the show,
Dr. Sabrina will also be talking to us about what she has been
learning from these business owners.
- The most important thing about a 4 Week Vacation.
- A little question in the back of her head that has helped Dr.
Sabrina to get more systems and training in place than she would
have had, had she not committed to taking a 4 Week Vacation.
- A whole different way of thinking about how things get done in
- We are all about creating sustainable businesses.
- Dr. Sabrina is automating her pipeline system.
- Her business is in a much stronger place at the end of 2018
than it was at the beginning of 2018.
- There are two coaches training to facilitate groups in her
- The thoughtful way in which Dr. Sabrina picked her 4 Week
- Dr. Sabrina chose not to go away during the height of a busy
- How you can set up and run "vacation tests".
- Dr. Sabrina is a strong believer that we all need the space to
turn things off for a while and relax and unwind. So Dr. Sabrina
and the team will not be available between Christmas and New
- Dr. Sabrina intends doing a six-week vacation later in the
- 4 Week Vacations don't always go perfectly.
- What Dr. Sabrina intends doing on her 4 Week Vacation.
- It's important to look at how things are set up for the team
for when you're away, to avoid the possibility of causing anyone
- How to know your business is ready for you to start working on
a 4 Week Vacation.
- Some things that are critical for you to put in place for your
business to be able to sustain a 4 Week Vacation.
- A tool called Our Roadmap to Creating A Highly Profitable
Great Place To Work.
- Why you have to have a clear 'sweet spot' in your
- Putting systems in place to support your sweet spot is very
- Putting a full implementation of a full Profit First system
will indicate that your business is ready for you to take a
- How to select the best members for your team.
- You need to delegate decision making to your team members to
build your confidence in them, and theirs in themselves.
- Having key performance indicators in place in your
- Why you really have to learn to get out of your own way.
- About Dr. Sabrina's Four-Week Vacation Jump Start Video
Profit by Design Podcast: www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Profit by Design Facebook group
Apply at www.profitgift.com to be 1 of the
5 business owners Dr. Sabrina works with in 2019 to triple profit,
identify your business Sweet Spot, and put the team and systems in
place so you can take a 4 Week Vacation.
Our Roadmap To Creating A Highly Profitable Great Place To
Dr. Sabrina's 4 Week Vacation Jump Start Video Guide: www.drsabrinastarling.com/jumpstart
Book mentioned: Lingo by Jeffrey Shaw