Dec 26, 2019
Too many small businesses are suffering due to a lack of
strategy. Too many small business owners are working way too hard
due to a lack of strategy.
It’s easy as business owners to get bogged down in the weeds of
business, doing the doing, and neglecting the why of what we’re
doing and how we’re going to be more effective and more
Join Dr. Sabrina on this end-of-year strategic planning journey
to set yourself and your business up for greater
success in 2020.
Go ahead and grab a notebook or journal and a pen, and let’s get
- Vision 2020 for yourself: How do you want to experience
- Dr. Sabrina asks a powerful question. Take notes during the
coming week on the thoughts and ‘A-ha!’ moments you experience
around this question.
- Start the question with your personal life, rather than your
- Consider pausing the show, and write down your answers right
now and see what comes up. Be sure to write in present tense.
- Dr. Sabrina suggests different aspects of your business that
need to be considered.
- Now think about the different aspects that will support your
business in being healthier, stronger, and that will give you a
better quality of life.
- Think through profitability.
- Imagine that it’s December 31, 2020, and you have really strong
systems in place in your business. Every team member, including the
owner, deserves the opportunity to be away from the business and
their role be covered.
- You need to design your business that can operate independently
of any one team member, including the business owner.
- Business owners who have strong systems and a great team in
place are well-positioned to take a 4 Week Vacation™, or simply be
away from the business to pursue other interests or take care of
things in the family that needs attention.
- Look at your leadership. In small business, our culture is a
direct reflection of us as a business owner.
- Imagine again that it’s December 31, 2020, and you have built a
top-performing team. You no longer feel like you’re having to
scramble to cover open positions. You have A-players who are
working together to create a highly profitable, great place to
work. You have highly-engaged team members in the right seats in
the business working from their strengths. They know and support
the team’s goals.
- Allow yourself to embrace that vision and experience what it
would feel like.
- What do you want to move forward and accomplish?
- Zero in on what would have the greatest impact for you on the
experience that you want to be having as the owner of the
- Dr. Sabrina shares some of her own vision for 2020.
Links and Resources:
Get Ready for 2020!! Are you on track to creating a highly
profitable, great place to work that lets you take a 4 Week
This Can Be Used As A Strategic-Planning
Get Your 2020 Action Planner Now!
The Pumpkin Plan Action Planner 2020
Book!! How to Hire the Best - Contractors
How to Hire the Best Toolkit
Dr. Sabrina’s WEBSITE
Dr. Sabrina’s PODCAST - PLEASE RATE
For Resources & Tools from Sponsors - https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Subscribe & Share Podcasts! - https://www.profitbydesignpodcast.com/podcasts/
Join Tap the Potential’s Exclusive Small Group Coaching
Start your journey with us by taking our Assessment:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProfitByDesign/