Jan 24, 2019
On today's Profit by Design, you're going to get some great
ideas that are really going to get your wheels turning. Dr. Sabrina
will be talking to Tom Antion, an internet multi-millionaire who
has never had a job. He has been a professional speaker and
entertainer since 1988. Tom has a really outrageous hiring method
that takes guts to implement. Dr. Sabrina verifies, however, that
it's a good method to use, and that it will work.
Tom is the founder of The Great Internet Marketing Retreat
Center, the only licensed, dedicated internet marketing school in
the country, with the only facility of its kind in the world.
People come from all over the world to study internet marketing
there, in the lap of luxury. Tom also has a new podcast, called
Screw The Commute, where he teaches people how they could live
pretty much two for the price of one, if they didn't have to sit in
their car on the way to work, making other people rich.
- Tom talks about his documentary that will soon be coming
- Tom talks about how he worked as a freelance charter pilot,
made and lost a lot of money, and how he's been in gun-fights,
knife-fights and even had a biker gang after him!
- Tom shares the one life-lesson that he has carried
- How Tom got his outrageous idea for an entertainment company,
- Tom explains how he got back up, kept humor around him, and
started all over again when things fell down for him.
- Tom talks about how he got into the speaking business.
- Tom had to learn how to become a great, professional public
- Tom realized that if you try to be excellent at something
yourself, people will notice and they will often ask you to teach
- Tom used what his Dad had taught him about being excellent when
the commercial internet came along, around 1994.
- For Tom, the overriding principle is to be really excellent at
what you do so that other people will ask you to teach them how to
do it. This is how he got to be a big internet guru.
- Although it's good to have long-term dreams, you have to do the
step-by-step and your emphasis will change over time.
- Some tips for keeping up with the constantly changing internet,
for the online portions of your business.
- Tom discusses the ins and outs of his outrageous, street-smart
- Why it's best to pay young people for the job, rather than by
- Tom explains how to place a hiring ad his way. Tom's ads are
unprofessional, yet they really work.
- Tom's hiring process will help you to filter the wrong people
out and speak to the right people.
- Dr. Sabrina's book, How To Hire The Best, ifeatures interviews
with real-life entrepreneurs about their hiring practices.
- Tom gives his thoughts, as an entrepreneur, about what he has
learned about being intentional and he also explains how he
designed his business and how he runs it.
- You can keep your costs low by learning and doing as much as
possible yourself. Only delegate once you know what you're
- How to make your hobby legitimately tax-deductible.
- Tom discusses what inspired him to start his podcast and he
gives some of the topics that he gets into.
- Tom gives some great tips from the training he does on how to
do a $50, 000 video production for pennies on the dollar.
- Tom talks about his e-book on how to automate your business. It
contains all the techniques he uses to work more efficiently and be
highly responsive to customers. He normally charges $27 for the
book, and is giving it to our listeners.
- Tom explains how you can use Shortkeys.com (www.shortkeys.com) for a PC and
Keyboard Maestro (www.keyboardmaestro.com) for a
Mac to save yourself millions of keystrokes and to provide
lightning-fast customer service.
Get Tom’s e-book How to Automate Your Business ($27
value) free at
Profit by Design Podcast: www.profitbydesignpodcast.com
Profit by Design Facebook group
Apply at www.profitgift.com to be selected
for a profit audit of your business.
Dr. Sabrina's Four-Week Vacation Jump Start Video Guide:
A link to get to Screw The Commute Podcast/Profit by Design
Podcast and to get access to Tom's free e-book:
Tom's website: www.antion.com
Keyboard Maestro: www.keyboardmaestro.com