Apr 28, 2022
Let’s talk about you. How are
you doing with managing your stress? Right now, world events bring
a lot of anxiety and stress, and we are still recovering from the
COVID pandemic and its impact on our businesses. In addition, I
from hear from many of you that hiring continues to be a challenge
and that you are doing everything you can with a “lean and mighty”
team. It is important to do a check-in with yourself and your team,
especially regarding burnout.
Join me for a closer look at
burnout, energy gainers and drainers, and why knowing your team
members’ strengths might be the answer to preventing burnout in
Profit by Design is a Tap
the Potential Production in collaboration with Small Business
- Check-in questions to ask yourself, the chief
A-player in your business:
- Does your mood fluctuate based on how the
business is doing?
- In the last three days, have you neglected any
basic needs, such as sleep, healthy eating, or social
interaction—because of work?
- Are you finding it hard to switch off and NOT
think about the business?
- Do you feel that no one understands you and the
stressors you’re experiencing?
- Why you need to take our FREE Better Business, Better
Life Assessment if
you’ve never taken it, or feel free to take it again if it’s been
more than a few months
- What we have found in the correlation between a
higher number of systems and a lower risk for burnout
- How to identify your energy “gainers” and
“drainers”---and what you can do about them!
- Why burnout is the downside to having a team of
A-players (and how to spot the symptoms!)
- How to help your A-players fight against
burnout by teaching them to delegate lower-value tasks to others
and making sure they know how to say NO
- Tips for supporting your A-players and
- Educate them about what burnout is, and give
them permission to talk about it.
- Help them shift responsibilities off their
plate and maintain good boundaries about work time.
- Talk to them about energy gainers and drainers,
and encourage them to focus daily on energy gainers. Find out what
they don’t enjoy doing that someone else might like to
- How having your team members work from their
strengths helps prevent burnout AND increase productivity (There
are tools to help!)
Links and Resources:
Learn more about the next
How to Hire the
Best course. It starts
on April 7!
New! Now Available!!
The 4 Week
Vacation book with
Download Dr. Sabrina’s
Introductory Training: How to Make Your Time
Worth $10,000 an Hour
Join Dr. Sabrina in our
Entrepreneurs Take Your
Live Back! Community