Sep 27, 2018
On today’s Profit By Design, Mike interviews co-host,
Dr. Sabrina Starling. Dr. Sabrina is The Business
and author of the How To Hire The Best series. Dr. Sabrina
discusses her new book, How To Hire The Best, Construction
Edition, which will soon be released.
- It is not sustainable to pursue opportunity for the sake of
pursuing opportunity if you know all that work is going to be on
you and you don’t have a reliable team behind you to do the
- Dr. Sabrina shares why she decided to write the Construction
Edition of How to Hire the Best.
- Dr. Sabrina tells a story about the difficulties of running a
business and hiring in rural Wyoming, which was the inspiration for
her first book, How To Hire The Best.
- The lack of trades being taught in schools contributes to the
lack of workers in the construction industry.
- Surprising solutions to hiring challenges
- Growing businesses need the owner focusing on a system for
- Mike discusses his experience with changing his mindset about
hiring. What worked in the past isn’t working now.
- “I’m paying someone why shouldn’t they just do what they’re
supposed to do?”
- Hiring PTSD. Do you have it?
- Always be recruiting.
- Dr. Sabrina’s shares the story behind the 4 Week Vacation
pledge and why we NEED to take vacation.
- The 4 Week Vacation is about the business running without
The 4 Week Vacation™
How to Hire the
Potential Leadership Bootcamp Program
Executive Speaking Success
Tap the Potential